COMPTIA IT FUNDAMENTALS
Category: Operating Systems New!
BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course will provide you with the skills and concepts required to maintain, support, and work efficiently with personal computers. Topics covered include:
- identifying computer hardware;
- identifying computer soft- ware;
- setting up a basic workstation;
- configuring network access;
- working with files, folders, & applications;
- configuring & using wireless devices;
- securing computing devices;
- and supporting computers & users.
|Students should have basic Windows and end-user skills. |
MATERIALS AND APPROXIMATE COURSE COSTS
Tuition for state employees:
Estimated cost for state employee: