Category: Office Productivity New!
BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course introduces students to using OneNote notebooks to store a variety of content in an organized way, access the content from anywhere, and also share it. Topics covered include:
- getting started with OneNote;
- adding & fomatting Notebook content;
- embedding & attaching files;
- organiz- ing & searching Notebooks;
- finalizing a Notebook;
- managing Nobebook files;
- and sending & sharing OneNote content.
|Students should be familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Outlook, and Word. |
MATERIALS AND APPROXIMATE COURSE COSTS
Tuition for state employees:
Estimated cost for state employee: